Courtyard HOA needed a surveillance system installed within their community to stop vandalism, theft, and illegal activity. APS visited the site on numerous occasions to develop a system that fit the needs of the community. APS installed a high-resolution IP camera solution for:
- Superior Image quality- The resolution and image quality allows the user to more closely follow details and changes in images, making way for better and faster decisions to more effectively safeguard people and property.
- The Proof – The images will allow you to see events taking place without having a grainy washed out image that is rendered useless in the event of theft or vandalism.
- Night and Day time visibility- The high-resolution IP cameras will provide clear visibility during both the day and night.
- Accessibility- Being a network system, you can access real-time video from anywhere in the world so long as you have an internet connection to your facility or property. This connectivity also allows APS to monitor and support the system remotely, if needed.
- Quick, reliable installation- With only one cable needed per camera installation is fast and efficient.